In this tutorial we look at how to add e-mail addresses to a mailing list. The mailing list can then be used to send out newsletters and notifications making it a simple task to send many e-mails to a large audience. Begin by logging in to your site, and then follow the following steps:
- Click on "Communication Tools" located in the left menu of the workbench.
- Click on "Manage Mailing Lists" located in the right hand menu of the workbench
- Click on the name of the mailing list to which you would like to add e-mail addresses, located in the left menu of the popup window that appears
- Click "Add Entry" above the right hand section of the popup window
- In the text-box that appears, enter each e-mail address and make sure to seperate each e-mail from the next with commas
- After entering all the e-mail addresses, click on the "Add" button below the text-box
Your finished! Now your ready to send out your newsletters and notifications en mass.