Many web pages today have a twitter feed. To add it or update is fairly straight forward. This tutorial is if you are updating your widget feed and need it to be a specific size. Once you get the code you will send it to the imavex support team and we will take it from there. So, let's get started:
1. Login in to your twitter account. Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, click on settings.
2. Click Widgets on the left hand side of the screen.
3. You will see several options here. Do make sure that your Username is correct and if you have specific height instructions from Webcare, enter the height in. Your link color can match the color scheme from your site. If you need a specific #color. Please contact Webcare and we will get that for you.
4. Once you have the basic elements completed, go ahead and click "Create Widget".
5. On the next screen, you will see a box under the feed. You will copy and paste this in a support ticket and send it to us.
6. Now, if you require some more advanced settings, refer to this link
7. That's pretty much it! Now go tweet something!