This tutorial will guide you through the process of setting permissions for files. Once permissions for a file are set to certain user-groups, only users of those groups will be able to download and view the file.
- In the workbench click on "Management Tools"
- Click on "File Manager"
- In the window that appears, click on the folder which contains the file for which you would like to set permissions
- Click on the "Set Permissions" link located under the file
- In the window that appears, select all groups which you would like to be able to download and view the file.
- An unselected group is not highlighted
- A selected group becomes highlighted