This tutorial will guide you through the process of setting page permissions so that only a certain user group will be allowed to view the page.
- Go to the page for which you would like to set the permissions
- Click on the "Page Permissions" button
- Make sure that "Viewable by Authenticated Users Only" is selected in the drop-down
- Under the text "Select the groups that have access to this page. If groups are left blank, then anyone logged into the site can see this page" you will see available groups listed. Click on each group that you would like to be able to view this page.
- Unselected groups will be greyed out
- Once you select a group it will display in color