This tutorial will show you how to create a hyperlink on a page.
- Navigate to the page on which you would like to create a link.
- Click on the "Web Editor" button if this is a page that was created
Click on "Edit Text" then click the "Web Editor" button, if this is content in an editable section of a page.
- Highlight the text which you would like to make a hyperlink. If the text does not yet exist, then you must insert the desired text on the page then highlight it.
- Now click on the hyperlink button in the toolbar.
- Enter the url of the page to be linked to into the text box to the right of "Source:".
- Click the "Apply" button
- Click the "OK" button
- Click the "Save" button on the right hand side toolbar.
- Test out your link by clicking on the it in order to make sure it works.
- You are now finished creating a hyperlink.