This tutorial will show you how to add a hyperlink to an image on a page. It is assumed that the image has already been added to the page.
Click on "Edit Text" if this is content in an editable section of a page then click the "Web Editor" button.
- Navigate to the page with the image that you would like to add a link to.
- Click on the "Web Editor" button if this is a page that was created
Click on "Edit Text" then click the "Web Editor" button, if this is content in an editable section of a page.
- SINGLE click on the image to which you would like to add a hyperlink, it will have a slight blue overlay of the image. An example is shown below:
- Now click on the hyperlink button in the toolbar.
- Enter the url of the page to be linked to into the text box to the right of "Source:".
- Click the "Apply" button
- Click the "OK" button
- Click the "Save" button on the right hand side toolbar.
- Test out your link by clicking on the image in order to make sure it works.
- You are now finished add a link to your image.