This tutorial will teach you how to create a hyperlink from an image in an image banner. The image banner must be one that can be managed by the album manager in iworksite.
- Log in
- Click on "Management Tools" located in the left column of the work bench.
- Click on "Album manager" located in the menu that appears to the right.
- Select the album that contains the image that you would like to be a link. The album can be selected from the "Select an Album" drop down menu on the page that appears in the browser.
- Click the "Edit" button located under the image that you want to turn into a hyperlink.
- Type the url that you want the image to link to, into the "Image Link" text input box.
- Click the "Apply" button.
- Now your finished! Just make sure to test the link on your site to make sure it links to the expected page.