So, you want to learn how to do a Blog Roll...
1. After you login, go to your Blog Manager
2. Scroll to the bottom and you will see "Blog Roll Widget"
3. There is an advanced blog roll widget id:
[%blogroll:ids=blog-1, blog-2, blog-3;photo_width=150%]
4. And there is a basic blog roll widget id:
5. Copy and past the blog widget ID into any page that you want to see the roll
6. For the advanced widget, it compiles the name of the blog that is AFTER the title of the blog in the parentheses
Like in this example, where it says (craig-test1), just enter whatever blogs you want in your roll.
Now... go Blog and hug your neighbors cat.