Adding images to a rotating banner is easy as 1, 2, 3... or actually in this case, steps 1 through 8.
2. Go to image manager, and upload the image you want in the banner, INTO the proper directory that is designated for your banner
3. After this is done go to Album Manager.
4. Go to select an album, and select the album you want to add an image to
5. click add image, Give the image a title, as well as an “alt title”
6. Select the image with the drop down.
7. Only use the image link if you want to link the image to a specific URL and/or you have a created page.
8. Select the positioning of that image (you can edit this later as well.)
Explore the other options within the workbench as well. Let us know if you have any questions!